Children always look for a safe space to express their emotions and vivid thoughts. It is certainly the contributions of renowned personalities that have shaped the education system today. Anna Freud, daughter of Sigmund Freud, is a remarkable name in shaping various aspects of modern child psychology. She strongly believed in creating an environment for children where they can be happy emotionally and mentally.
With her contributions to psychoanalysis for little learners, she emphasized providing an effective learning process in early childhood. To better know about her and make students recognize her significant steps in education, it is crucial to present her ideas in an innovative way. Anna Freud’s Quotes help students decode her way of thinking, presentation of ideas and delivery of messages. Quotes like this play a great role in offering insights and valuable information about important personalities. In this article, you can explore various quotes to unravel Anna’s work and thoughts.
Inspiring Anna Freud Quotes
Various educational quotes help students understand people and aspects of education. With engaging quotes, they get an opportunity to explore more about significant people and their noteworthy contributions to the field.
1. I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.
2. If I have a stupid day, everything looks wrong to me.
3. Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training.
4. The doctor should be opaque to his patients and, like a mirror, should show them nothing but what is shown to him.
5. A first visit to a madhouse is always a shock.
6. They can silence us, but they can not prevent us from having our own opinions.
7. An individual is alive as long as they are progressing and learning and growing.
8. The first thing necessary for the child’s development is concentration.
9. Create around one at least a small circle where matters are arranged as one wants them to be.
10. We live trapped, between the past stirred and examined and a future that awaits our work.
11. There are few situations in life that cannot be honorably settled, and without any loss of time, either by suicide, a bag of gold, or by thrusting a despised antagonist over the edge of a precipice upon a dark night.
12. If something does not satisfy you, do not be surprised. We call that life.
13. A collective failure does not have the same dimensions as an individual failure.
14. We are imprisoned in the realm of life, like a sailor on his tiny boat, on an infinite ocean.
15. Everyone here says in a surprised manner that I have grown… they are so stupid and do not notice that I am standing up straighter!
16. We are only aware of the empty space in the forest, which yesterday was full of trees.
17. Things are not as we would like them to be. There is only one way to deal with it, namely to try and be all right oneself.
18. What I have always wanted for myself is much more primitive. It is probably nothing more than the affection of the people with whom I am in contact, and their good opinion of me.
19. Everything becomes so problematic by basic failures: by discontent with myself.
20. Who promised you that only for joy were you brought to this earth?
21. Who is happy makes others happy too.
22. My different personalities leave me alone right now.
23. In our dreams we can have our eggs cooked exactly how we want them, but we can’t eat them.
24. How can one know anything at all about people?
25. Sometimes the most beautiful thing is precisely the one that comes unexpectedly and unearned, hence something given truly as a present.
26. When an error becomes collective, it acquires the strength of a truth.
27. It is only when parental feelings are ineffective or too ambivalent or when the mother’s emotions are temporarily engaged elsewhere that children feel lost.
28. Laziness may seem attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
29. We are imprisoned in the realm of life, like a sailor on his tiny boat, on an infinite ocean.
30. Children usually do not blame themselves for getting lost.
31. How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait even a single moment before starting to improve the world.
32. I do not see the misery there is, but the beauty that still remains.
33. Not loving us carries with it many problems.
34. That one lives without being able to judge oneself, criticize what one has achieved, and still enjoy what one does, is unimaginable to me.
35. I was lucky to be thrown abruptly into reality.
36. Why do we go around acting as though everything was friendship and reliability when basically everything everywhere is full of sudden hate and ugliness?
37. Sometimes I think I’m a great actress.
38. How one can live without being able to judge oneself, criticize what one has accomplished, and still enjoy what one does, is unimaginable to me.
39. Many things become a problem because of how we are.
40. A person can feel lonely, even when many people want it.
Innovating the aspect of teaching certainly ensures an engaging time with learners. With so many quotes about problem solving or other subjects, you can use these quotes to delve into the world of modern child psychology. Contributions made by Anna Freud can be best understood through an elaborate way of learning. These short forms of statements which are quotes help uncover the essence of the subject while exploring various parts of psychoanalysis. Make use of them and inspire to read them every day.