Dealing with dyslexia can be a tiring experience. It could’ve been bearable if the range of troubles was restricted just to the classroom,but it affects our day to day lives also. It’s easy to get demotivated in such a situation.
The best way to deal in such a situation is to keep your mind light and uplifted most of the time. Just wipe out the bad thoughts and try to look at the bright side of it. Learn about motivational stories and quotes of dyslexic people around the world who made it through the tough times. Sometimes, we should just relax and do some activites. Do some browsing, go on a hike etc. There are lot of ways to lift up your spirit. For me, Its memes! We all just love memes.
Keeping this in mind, Numberdyslexia brought to you 10 dyslexia memes to lift up your mood. Some are hilarious, some are inspirational and some are just describing our lives with dyslexia. Read it, share it and laught it off.
10. Dyslexic heaven indeed
9. Letter discrimination: one of my worst enemy
8. Seriously? What was he doing with so many of them?
7. If numbers were already not difficult for us that you have to put literature in it.
6. Maybe I invented something new here. Cheer up!
5. It do be like that sometimes
4. With all the success of the system. Why aren’t we funding it enough?
3. When I lost myself in brown study
2. It happens with all of us, Buddy.
1.Dyslexia is not a disease but learning disorder. Stop looking for its magical ‘cure’. Adapt a new learning process early in life and practice well to overcome it with time.
Share the word
If you find this post helpful, then please help us spread the word. Share the post with your friends, family and colleagues. Do not forget to subscribe to our updates. Any suggestions and recommendations are highly recommended. You can reach us through the contact form and we will get back at you shortly.